Top50 Global Professional & Career Women Awards 2023
- Women in Management Incorporated in Sri Lanka in year 2009 as the first private sector service providing professional women organization, opened its membership in 2010 with an objective of providing a networking platform for women to realize their dreams and mentor women who have less opportunities to be successful in their personal, career and business lives.
- Top50 Awards was launched in year 2011, with 25 women and five awards
- It has evolved into an annual event and more than 890 women have been celebrated for various achievements over the past decade locally and globally.
- The History of International Partners –International Finance Corporation (Member of the World Bank Since 2015) Australian Government (Since 2017)
Specifically, the award aims to:
- Recognize women who excel in their careers, businesses and everyday life while inspiring others
- Recognize and highlight men who have committed towards gender equality & diversity
- Appreciate and encourage legislative, public and private executive authorities, civil society for their contribution towards gender equality, diversity, social responsibilities, climate and environment actions and good governance
- Show appreciation to institutional and individual efforts, initiatives and projects that target mainstreaming diversity.
Anyone may submit a nomination (Self nominations or nominate another) for the Top50 Awards with the candidate’s permission. Nominations must clearly document why the candidate should be considered, above all others, for this distinguished award. All nominations must contain sufficient information highlighting the individual and corporate achievements of individuals. Each nomination submitted must adhere to the following outline and page counts.
Eligibility to be nominee
Nominations for the Award will open from 25th February 2023 to 25th March 2023 and Applicants will be required to highlight the impact they have made, their strategic approach, the how, what and overall impact and sustainability.
Applications will be reviewed by a global panel of judges, who will assess applicants against the award criteria
You can nominate yourself or another selecting 1 – 3 categories only. The Judges at their sole discretion also have the right to select you for a suitable category which you may not have selected considering your profile suitability.
Please note if you are selected as a winner you are requested to attend the Award Ceremony in Colombo by person to receive the Award. There is no fee for the Award however there will be a ticket fees for the ceremony, Dinner, Photographs and PR.
Application Top Tips
About the Award
The Trophy is made of Dolomite crushed stones in Pollonnaruwa District in North Central Province, Sri Lanka and Pollonnaruwa is one of the royal ancient city of the kingdom of Sri Lanka. This Award is registered award and it has a trade mark.
About the Founder of the Top50 Awards
Dr. Sulochana Segera
One of Sri Lanka’s top social entrepreneurs, trainers and motivational speakers with over 24 years of experience...